My Therapy Space is Your Child’s Space
I believe our life is altered from childhood from our own experience, impressions, and perceived successes and failures. In our sessions, I’ll offer suggestions on how to help your child and teen reach new goals. I will help them feel like they’ve succeeded!
My true passion is working with children and teens. While I engage in Child-Centered Play Therapy with many of my kiddos, and am a true believer in its process, I am more directive when your child needs it, especially with teens. Getting you, the parent involved is very important in my work with your child.
- As a group counselor for Camp COPE I had the privilege of providing travelling the country providing fun, therapeutic activities for children whose parents or a loved one have been deployed or returned injured in the military.
- At Journey of Hope, I helped children, teens and families who have lost a loved one to death.
- As a crisis counselor to homeless, abused, or neglected teens who entered City House Shelter, I helped teens get up on their feet, feel support they’ve never had, and create a stable living environment for a lifetime.
- I’m a graduate of University of North Texas, where world-renowned work is produced by some of the best researchers in the country.
- I am a Registered Play Therapist, which means I have an extra designation which provides extra training above and beyond my Master level program.
WHO I SERVE: Children and Teens (age 3-10)
FEE: $135 for 50-minute session
Insurance: BCBS and United Healthcare
Licensed Professional Counselor #64029
Texas Department of State Health Services