Your relationship can be better.
An online assessment to know exactly what’s going wrong, so you can make it right.
Hey You Two.
From the moment you made a commitment to one another, you imagine what growing old will be like. Your travels, your work, your family growth.
But what happens when you no longer start getting along? Cue the anxiety, sadness and anger, right?
I want to put your mind at ease. As a Licensed Professional Counselor for over 18 years, I’ve taught many couples how to get their marriage back on track. I can teach you, too.
You can get your relationship back on track!
1) PURCHASE ASSESSMENT.
You and your partner will each receive a confidential link in your inbox. It takes about an hour to complete the assessment.
2) RECEIVE RESULTS.
I individually read every report, then create a detailed report that you’ll receive in your email inbox within two business days.
3) IMPLEMENT THE PLAN.
You and your partner will use the recommendations in each of your report to take action toward a more stable, peaceful relationship.
Your relationship should be a place you fall into and feel comfortable.
This assessment does a full inspection of your marital house, starting with the foundation – trust and commitment. From there, it inspects your walls and windows, finding out where you’re in need of repair. The Sound Relationship House measures these areas:
- Love Maps: How well do you and your partner know each other’s inner world?
- Fondness and Admiration: Do you admire and respect each other?
- Turning Toward versus Turning Away: Is your partner the first person you turn to during the day for both small and big things?
- Managing Conflict: How well do you and your partner solve and manage your conflict?
- Shared Meaning and Rituals: Do you have shared meaning and rituals that help you connect at the beginning and end of every day?
Within those walls and windows of your Sound Relationship House, you’ll also get a picture of the health of other areas and relationships in your marriage: friendship, intimacy, emotions, conflict, values, and trust.
Learn how well you manage parenting, housework, and finances, as well as individual areas or issues of concern, like depression or anxiety.