WHAT IS A MENTAL HEALTH COACH?
I give you direction for your future. Choosing to see a Mental Health Coach is about taking forward action. When you need to process through past feelings and thoughts because you feel stuck in the past, then choosing a counselor is the right choice. However, to set action steps for your future goals and dreams, coaching is a great step forward!
HOW IS A MENTAL HEALTH COACH DIFFERENT FROM A COUNSELOR?
A counselor helps you process the past. A Coach helps you navigate what’s happening now, and into the future:
- Set goals and take action.
- Navigate through parenting, divorce, step-parenting, and other life transitions and obstacles.
- Learn how to communicate with the important people in your life.
- Find practical, actionable ways to address your personal and professional challenges.
- Provide you support without a diagnosis.
I’D LIKE TO KNOW MORE, PLEASE!
Sure! Here are some resources for you: