Group Counseling and Training
Current Groups & Training
“Coffee & Conversation”
Every other Monday of each month at 10:30am-12:00pm.
Every other Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm-9:00pm.
Click here for more information.
Upcoming Groups & Training
Look for the following groups and classes beginning in January 2013. To get on the contact list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you when this group becomes available.
- Anger Management - a 10-week course using cognitive behavioral therapy. Satisfies court requirements.
- Child Parent Relationship Training - “CPR” for your parent and child relationship! A 10-week course.
- Mom’s Only Support - an ongoing support group for moms only. (A safe place to talk about the kids, the chaos, and the love!)
99% of individuals in counseling feel like their problems are unique, and that if anyone “found them out” it would mean judgment, ridicule, and embarassment! You may not trust what I’m about to tell you: There are many others feeling JUST like you, who feel alone, and who need support from YOU because it helps them feel “normal.” The truth is, others in the group need you as much as you need them!
Group counseling is extremely beneficial, so before discounting the benefits of group counseling, think of the benefits.
- Often more economical than individual sessions, costing $20 – $60 per session
- Help you realize you are not alone – there are others with your same issues and concerns
- Help you practice new skills with others you can trust – the group mirrors the outside world
- Provide mutual support
- Provide interaction and discussion among other members of the group
- Allows you to grow through active participation, observation and listening
Contact our office at 214-547-1318 or email us at email@example.com for a free consultation so we can make sure the group is right for you.