Serving Children, Teens, Adults, Couples and Families
I Choose Change provides individual, group, marriage and family counseling, psychotherapy, and coaching services to those wanting a more balanced, healthy, well life. We understand the importance of balance, mental clarity, support and guidance, and whole-body wellness.
Our expert Licensed Counselors provide coping and healing strategies for concerns like depression, anxiety, anger, chronic dissatisfaction, stress, marriage and relationship strain, addiction, substance abuse, and parenting.
We’re Proud to be Different
What sets I Choose Change apart? Quality.
We aren’t concerned about volume, and our practice isn’t built based on how many clients walk through the door. We believe all clients deserve respect, compassion and appreciation from the first contact with administrative staff to every session with the counselor. Anything less than great is unacceptable.
You are putting your life in our hands – we take that charge very seriously. You want to feel grounded, balanced and solid once again, right? Our counselors and coaches want to help you achieve those goals. We “meet you where YOU are” so you can expect to have counseling that fits YOUR needs, not ours.
Our mission: Help decrease negative emotional setbacks, transform self-defeating thought patterns, and start living a healthy, happy and more well-rounded life.
Many clients seek assistance I Choose Change with these issues:
- Depression and bipolar disorders
- Anxiety, phobias, and fear
- Parenting anxietys, concerns, and support
- Marriage, pre-marriage and relationship issues
- Chronic health afflictions
- Personal and professional growth
- Grief and loss issues
- Stress Management
- Child and Teen concerns
- Abuse or addiction to substances, sex, pornography, gambling, or shopping
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Disorganization, general unhappiness
- Career and business dissatisfaction and changes
- Personality disorders, symptom management
- Divorce and blended family cosching
- Spirituality and faith concerns
- Low self-confidence, self-esteem issues, and low self-worth
Our office is staffed from 9:00am to 9:00pm Monday through Thursday, and on Saturdays until 2:00pm. On Sundays, we rest (and we encourage you to, too!
Contact our office at 214-547-1318 or email us at email@example.com for a free 30-minute consultation. Our Office Manager will help you choose the counselor that’s right for you and get you scheduled right away.
If you are unsure which counselor best suits you when you call, simply leave the following information and we will connect you with the appropriate therapist: who is receiving counseling, brief statement of issue, best days and times to meet, and if you need sliding scale / lower cost counseling.